Labels: Alexandra Burke, Flo'Rida
Labels: Alexandra Burke, Flo'Rida
At 20 September 2009 at 06:16,
wow, if these singles are dropped at the same time
i think Cheryl might win this battle, her videos hotter imo
and the track pulls you in way more, but alexandra's does sound like a MEGA grower, thats gonna be massive but i dont know
hopefully Leona drops happy ASAP to end all this confusion, as she'll win hands down.
At 20 September 2009 at 12:58, Trent
I'm feeling it. I didn't like the song at all when I first heard it but the video definitely has made me a bit more fond of it. I like the concept of the super powers and the fact that they didn't go with the obvious direction that most artists out today would have done - glamour shots, close-ups and a bunch of have naked dudes walking about and making their pecks jump (although I am sure a lot of people would have enjoyed the latter option lol). I also respect her for taking a chance with the dancing and actually doing a great job thanks to the tight choreography. Good job.
Random: am I the only one to notice that Flo Rida looked slimmer in this video. Where are his muscles? Gay guys around the world must be grieving lol! I kid, I kid.
At 20 September 2009 at 18:13,
the video is visually appealling and damn good solid effort for her first outting besides "hallelujah"...still not totally sold on the song, with that voice...i feel writers/producers could have done something better for a first single in regards to better lyrics...but the video definitely assists to sell the song...
however, that cheap ass weave has to go...her hair looked better when she was on X-FACTOR for god's sake...she doesn't need that chinese bang and it looks better long...and if that is her hair...that haircut is muy horrible...
At 20 September 2009 at 22:02,
i'm with alot of others on this one.
Wasn't keen on the track at first but its grown on me too.
Wouldn't say vid of the year but its a hot vid and Alexandra works the hell out of it.
Now winner of a reality show has debut in such a manor with up-tempo and swagger.
Great Job and good choice of video director.
This gonna UK number #1
At 21 September 2009 at 10:13,
I honestly have to say I did not like the song at all....the video is a great effort as far as visual artistry goes...cute dance break ...However, the song has a horrible hook.....I did not like it all...and Flo Rida didn't go well with the track....dam I really wanted to like her first single too....Hopefully she will come out with a better 2nd single
At 22 September 2009 at 20:41,
The video and the song are very corny in my opinion. One thing that sells it though is the fact that she is absolutely stunning. Being a winner of "X Factor," you would think they would give her something better than this. It sounds like such a hand-me-down track from another artists recording session. But good luck to her.