24 Sept 2009
posted by Sam at 01:09
Share: Facebook | del.icio.us | Digg it | reddit | My Yahoo |

Review up shortly...

In the meanwhile...

What do you think of the video?

Labels:

 



11 Comments:

Post A Comment

At 24 September 2009 at 01:20, Anonymous Craver

FIYAA! SHHH HUSH YA MOUTH!

Honestly, that intro scared the shit out of me, like I had to pause it for a real quick second and make sure I was still breathing. This video really defines my life right now and I'm loving it, I'm glad she's coming back strong. The only things I didn't really like were the overlay effect looking kind of cheap and how there really was no "climax" (no pun intended) of the video. She looked great thoughand it's always good to see some dancing, I'm sure that little 360 leg-pump is going to catch on lol.

Overall I'd say she did pretty damn well for herself! Keep it coming Ms. Amerie!

 

At 24 September 2009 at 05:27, Anonymous OB

Why am I disappointed?

**Goes back to watching Miss Burke's Bay Boy video**

FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER: MrSoProper
FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER: MrSoProper
FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER: MrSoProper
FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER: MrSoProper]
FOLLOW ME AND I FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER: MrSoProper

 

At 24 September 2009 at 05:29, Anonymous Anonymous

That was actually good for Amerie...I like it but wish there would have been more dancing. I love the song.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 05:34, Anonymous Anonymous

YAAAAAAAAAAAS!! SLAY BYTCH! SLAY! She looked fierce!! I LOVE IT and LOVE this song!! We all have heard em all before but can't put nothing on me!! Its gonna take my big ass awhile to get that leg thingy that she does though hahahaha!

 

At 24 September 2009 at 06:10, Anonymous Anonymous

uhhh - somethings off with the video - it doesnt sem like her and the dancing looked wierd - she doesnt look right dancing like that to me - her face was blank during the whole routine - the song is cool but the video didnt do anything for me - this whole dark vibe doesnt really suit her "pop" tone - her voice is way to light for this kinda style! she looked good tho

 

At 24 September 2009 at 06:14, Anonymous Anonymous

Disappointed in the choreography. But I still love the director, Anthony Mandler.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 06:23, Blogger ThatMangoJuice

LOVED the video, HATED the song.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 07:02, Anonymous Yours Truely

I perfer her WHY R U single/video over this I'm not feeling this at all sorry guys and I don't think this is going to give her the push she needs w/the new album coming out.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 07:15, Anonymous Travis

This video kind of reminds me of the Disturbia video when they are both are in the chair in the beginning and in the end of the video. I think this is a good look for Amerie. She tried something new and I think she pulled it off in her own way.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 07:29, Anonymous Anonymous

This can be her big hit.. they just need to figure out how to get it on radio, and play like crazy.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 09:51, Anonymous Anonymous

I love the video.

 


Post a Comment