18 Sept 2009
posted by Sam at 10:55
Share: Facebook | del.icio.us | Digg it | reddit | My Yahoo |

VH1 have revived their popular Behind The Music special, with Pop star Pink serving as the focus of the opening episode. Having stuck with Ms. Alecia Moore from her R&B days right through to now, I must say this made for real engaging viewing. A must see IMO.

Your thoughts?

Labels:

 



6 Comments:

Post A Comment

At 18 September 2009 at 13:43, Blogger ThatMangoJuice

Wow, i watched it all the way through... i had no idea this much went on in her life. I thought family portrait was just written by some songwriter but it actually happend, and that is one of my favourite songs by her.

TMJ

 

At 18 September 2009 at 13:57, Anonymous Anonymous

Sam this is not the opening episode. Lil Wayne was the first of this new installment. Pink is second...just sayin..;-)

 

At 18 September 2009 at 15:08, Anonymous Yan

Great watch. Love me some Pink

 

At 18 September 2009 at 15:17, Blogger Chry5ta1

Thanks for sharing Sam - always loved P!nk. Gosh how I have missed behind the Music (TLC always strikes a chord with me!)

 

At 18 September 2009 at 17:12, Anonymous Anonymous

I enjoyed Pink BTH

 

At 20 September 2009 at 00:02, Anonymous Anonymous

she's awesome

 


Post a Comment