Labels: JLS
Labels: JLS
At 19 September 2009 at 02:11,
dude y r u hatin man cmon, there a decent group if not pretty good. if they wer as rubbish as u say then how wud they av come second in the biggest singing competition in our country and had a number 1 single. i know u praise alexandra a lot, and sure vocally shes miles better then them, but clearly there doing something which she aint.
At 19 September 2009 at 03:01,
This...I don't know. I want to give them a chance just because there are so few groups out right now, let alone male ones, doing their thing, but...just no. The production does sound pretty dated and within the first 30 seconds I'd had enough. I can tell the young couples are going to eat this one up, and maybe that was the point, but I don't think this is for everyone else. I do give them credit for not being the typical male group i.e Pretty Ricky clones, but this is just kind of...second tier.