Labels: Mariah Carey
Labels: Mariah Carey
At 18 September 2009 at 14:26,
I must say she did a great job, I love how she changed things up with the song. As a Mrs. Cannon fan but also a realest I must say she delivered. The priceless moment for me age ain't nothin but a number, going down ain't nothin but a thang. Also calling Lee Daniels a mothafucka in front of everyone.
At 18 September 2009 at 17:59,
I WAS FUCKING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
It was like a rush you guys, and YES, IT WAS TOTALLY LIVE!!! It makes a difference when you're there and you can actually hear what's coming out of the speakers vs. her microphone.
FLAWLESS!!!!! Completely Flawless, GOD has returned to her Voice!!!!!!! WOW, Loved It!!!!!
And it's amazing, because she sounded THIS GOOD in the Las Vegas clips...SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!
At 19 September 2009 at 05:23,
Mariah has never struggled with high notes it her full voice is where most cracks are.
She really pushed through the points where she was feeling the pressure and brought it home with very strong vocals.
Okay start and middle and GREAT finish.
I think all vocals were live just by the crowd reaction as the faces make me tell if recorded or pre-recorded.
Do that thang Mariah and i look 4ward to seeing the film.