23 Sept 2009
posted by Sam at 07:24
Share: Facebook | del.icio.us | Digg it | reddit | My Yahoo |

Peep Mya doing her thing on the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars. More power to her!

Your thoughts?

Labels:

 



4 Comments:

Post A Comment

At 23 September 2009 at 10:13, Anonymous Anonymous

She is so beautiful and talented. Go Mya!!!!

 

At 23 September 2009 at 14:16, Anonymous Nadine

The moment I heard Mya was going to be a contestant in this years DWTS I just knew she was going to be exciting to watch. Love me some Mya!

 

At 23 September 2009 at 19:49, Anonymous Anonymous

She was a professional dancer before she was even a singer! What is she doing on this show.

 

At 24 September 2009 at 04:55, Anonymous Anonymous

May is a professional dancer, which is unfair to the other contestants. I mean this girl makes a living dancing. She is not some throwback dancer from a girl band, she does broadway.

 


Post a Comment